Recently I’ve been trying to do research on OpenAirInterface using a LimeSDR.
Since I’m using their
master branch source code, I have to use the old Ubuntu 14.04.
For some reasons, I need to test it using the latest LimeSuite source code and compile it myself.
One thing I realized when I did building process for LimeSuite, it throws an error saying that the installed
cmake version in the system doesn’t meet the requirements.
cmake version 3, but mine was version 2.
At first I thought I need to compile the latest
cmake myself, but I decided to Google a little.
I found an askubuntu.com thread and turns out, Ubuntu 14.04 already has
cmake version 3 package.
You just need to install the right package.
So here is what I do.
cmake package from the system.
Then, instead of installing
After that, I finally can compile LimeSuite from source code successfully on Ubuntu 14.04. There might be some problems ahead, but it’s a good start to know I don’t need to mess up the OS to use LimeSDR.
Hopefully it can also help you if you face similar problem.
Wrap Image with Figure Tag on Hugo without Shortcode
Automatically wrap img HTML tag inside a figure and insert figcaption based on alt attribute